Medicinal Chemists, Ph.D
Acerand Therapeutics Ltd (China), located in Shanghai, China, is a start-up pharmaceutical company focusing on Cancer and Autoimmune disease drug discovery research. We currently have two medicinal chemistry research position openings. If you have interest in this position and are determined to make life better for people, please send your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry
At least 5 years of experience of small molecule drug discovery in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to lead projects and initiatives, coordinating multiple scientific activities and team members simultaneously.
- familiar with the latest scientific breakthroughs in the targeted oncology drug discovery research
- Strong ability in SAR molecule design and problem solving.
- Experience using state-of-the-art Computational Chemistry software
- Track record of scientific contributions including peer reviewed publications, patents and presentations.
- Ability to engage effectively as teammate in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Strong work ethic. Scientific curiosity. Can do, will do attitude.
- Highly organized with excellent analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Medicinal Chemistry expertise in pharmaceutical or biotechnology with solid understanding of the following areas of Drug Discovery will be highly valued:
- Structure-based drug design.
- Lead optimization to improve potency, selectivity and properties of compounds.
- Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics problem solving.
- Computational chemistry tools and methods.
- Biophysical techniques such as X-ray crystallograph.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package and paid vacation days.