Preclinical Project Management D/ED
Acerand Therapeutics Ltd (China), located in Shanghai, China, is a start-up pharmaceutical company focusing on Cancer and Autoimmune disease drug discovery research. If you have interest in this position and are determined to make life better for people, please send your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- As key member of the preclinical team, supporting project leaders on program strategy development, as well as cost and risk management from selection of the development candidate to IND filing;
- Spearheading all the project-related planning and tracking activities in late lead optimization, pre-clinical development throughout IND filing process;
- Being instrumental in building a positive team culture and working environment, and balancing the potential conflicts from different stakeholders by effective planning and communications;
- Collaborating with Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs team throughout the IND filing to ensure an effective and efficient team approach;
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree and above
- 10+ years of relevant biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- 3+ years in a program management role. Hands on experience in leading program management activities for programs in small molecule drug discovery, especially from PCC-IND-enabling stages
Strong scientific background in Biology, Chemistry, or other area of drug discovery. Postgraduate degree in the sciences a plus:
a)Oncology background/experience strongly preferred.
b)Able to handle complexity and ambiguity as well as be able to prioritize effectively
c)Demonstrated ability to lead by influence, cross-functionally.
- Must have the ability to motivate others, prioritize multiple tasks, and maintain positive interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate complex program information in formal and informal settings.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Good at setting and maintaining budgets.
- Knowledge of project management tools (Teams, Excel, etc.).
- Based in Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-tech Zone.
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking.