Cancer Biologists, Ph.D
Acerand Therapeutics Ltd (China), located in Shanghai, China, is a start-up pharmaceutical company focusing on Cancer and Autoimmune disease drug discovery research. We currently have cancer biology research position openings. If you have interest in this position and are determined to make life better for people, please send your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, energetic and motivated scientist to join us, the Acerand Therapeutics Limited. Your main responsibilities will include leading cancer drug discovery research programs to provide/implement differentiation strategies on clinical validated targets/ targets with strong preclinical pharmacology rationales, employ multiple approaches to discover best-in-class or first-in-class small molecular drug candidates with high quality. The successful candidate will participate in a multidisciplinary team setting in house as well as with external partners closely.
- Formulate novel projects and technological solutions for drug discovery in a multidisciplinary drug discovery matrix team
- Support Acerand drug development goals by setting strategy, design and implement scientific and technological processes to achieve goals, and work with other team members to achieve results
- Collaborate and offer inputs on the project activities to other partners
- Provide coaching and leadership to facilitate drug discovery solutions internally and externally
- Represent Acerand to external groups, develop network relationships, recognize commercial potentials and scout potential license-in and license-out opportunities
- Publish and present results at internal/external meetings
- May identify high-quality external institutions and initiate promising collaborations, soliciting and securing adequate support for collaboration
- Supervise CRO on problem and technological solutions to maximize operation efficiency and productivity
- Ph.D. in Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related fields with at least 5 year drug industrial experience.
- Strong expertise in conceiving ideas, designing experiments and interpreting results.
- Hands-on experience with various cellular and in vivo cancer models (in-vitro & in-vivo pharmacology).
- Drug discovery experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment is essential
- Experience with collaborating with multiple disciplinary teams and working with CROs.
- Project leadership experience in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated experience in drug candidate selection
- Highly self-motivated and highly collaborative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Acerand offers employees competitive compensation and benefits