Cancer Biologists, B.S./M.S./Ph.D
Acerand Therapeutics Ltd (USA), located in Indianapolis, IN, is a start-up pharmaceutical company focusing on Cancer and Autoimmune disease drug discovery research. We currently have biology research position openings. If you have strong understanding of cancer cell signaling pathways and experience in designing experiments to evaluate small molecule inhibitors in cancer and autoimmune diseases, please send your CV and contact information to Tinggui.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package.
Acerand Therapeutics (USA) does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- BS/MS/PhD in oncology, biology, biochemistry or related fields
- Extensive experience in creating, developing, and running cellular assays
- Cell culture and cell proliferation assay (2D and 3D)
- Hand-on skills for ELISA, assays for protein-protein interactions and Western Blot etc.
- Engineering cell lines to express or knock-down genes of interest
- Interrogating cellular signal transduction pathways and characterizing kinase activity
- Hand-on experience with general molecular biological techniques including q-PCR
- Committed to staying current with the latest scientific breakthroughs in the targeted oncology fields
- Strong background in experimental curve-fitting and statistics
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and interact well with colleagues, scientific advisors, and staff at all levels
- Highly organized with excellent analytical, documentation and multi-tasking skills.
- Good and thoughtful listener who values collaboration
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and keen to improve processes and overcome inefficiencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and applications
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is big plus
This position’s work environment is in a lab/bench environment.
an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.