Clinical Operation M/SM
Acerand Therapeutics Ltd (China), located in Shanghai, China, is a start-up pharmaceutical company focusing on
Cancer and Autoimmune disease drug discovery research. If you have interest in this position and are determined
to make life better for people, please send your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Duties/Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Routine vendor oversight, including meeting and email communication, quality control.
- Internal routine meeting reports.
- Vendor payment review and approval.
- CRA interview and CRA performance tracking.
- Sponsor representative to be involved in site management, including site boost visits to engage PI and accelerate recruitment.
- Site QC visits to ensure study data quality.
- Annual sponsor self-check of HGRAC sample management to meet regulatory requirement.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- University degree preferably in life science.
- Minimum 2-year hands-on project management experience in oncology studies in China.
- Prior MNC or global CRO experience is mandatory.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical trial process from site startup till site closure in China.
- Demonstrated ability in project management and GCP quality control.
- Professional excellence in CRO management to ensure timely delivery with high quality and within budget control.
- Based in Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-tech Zone.
- Willing to travel frequently for site QC and boost visits.
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking.