Acerand Therapeutics Ltd (China), located in Shanghai, China, is a start-up pharmaceutical company focusing on Cancer and Autoimmune disease drug discovery research. If you have interest in this position and are determined to make life better for people, please send your CV and contact information to email@example.com
Principal Duties/Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Medical training to study team, and external vendor team, newly added study members.
- To support the Investigator Meeting, site initiation meeting of the FIH trial.
- Medical monitoring of oncology FIH trial, mainly including patient eligibility check, safety issues communication and management.
- To prepare the SMC slides about patient safety profile for team discussion.
- If feasible, support the clinical dossier preparation of IND filing.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5 or more years experiences in hospital as oncologist or clinical research/development physician for oncology studies in industry.
- Master or doctor degree in clinical medicine, preferrable a professional specialty in clinical oncology.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the clinical development process and its critical paths, familiar with physician related job in clinical trial is preferrable.
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking.
- Based in Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-tech Zone.
- Willing to travel.